Yes, even the vegetarian recipes for kids can be super delicious if you make the right dishes with the right ingredients. Here are some amazing vegetarian recipes that your kids will absolutely love and might even crave.
Baked Vegetable Tacos: Vegetarian Recipes For Kids
This one among vegetarian recipes for kids is great for summer times. Your kids will really enjoy this vegetarian taco. You will also love to make them as these are super easy to make and super tasty to eat.
Preparation Time For Baked Vegetable Tacos: 20 minutes
Total Required Time: 40 minutes
– Summer squash, 1 medium, diced
– Olive oil, 1 tsp
– Zucchini, 1 medium, diced
– Red pepper, 1 medium, diced
– Yellow onion, ½, small, diced
– Salt, ½ tsp
– Black pepper, ¼ tsp
– Refried beans, 1 can, 15 ounces,
– Ground cumin, 1 and ½ tsp
– Garlic powder, 1 tsp
– Paprika, 1 tsp
– Smoked paprika, ½ tsp
– Corn tortillas, 10-12
– Salsa, Greek yogurt, or guacamole for toppings
• For baking vegetable tacos, turn the oven heat to 450°F. Meanwhile, in a pan, pour olive oil.
• After the oil starts getting warm, add all diced veggies, pepper, and salt. For 5-7 minutes, cook the veggies until those softens.
• In a bowl, put the cooked veggies. Next, add refried beans as well as spices. Mix them well until you combine well.
• Now make sure your corn tortillas get softened after you heat them in a microwave. Add some beans-veggie mixture over half corn tortilla. Then fold one half.
• Placing the tacos on a pan, bake until those become crispy and brown. It will take 10 minutes. Flip the tacos once, carefully. Serve with the toppings kids love.
Gnocchi, White Bean And Broccoli Bake: Vegetarian Recipes For Kids
This one recipe among other tasty vegetarian recipes for kids can be made within 30 minutes. It is great as a quick, easy, and delicious vegetarian dinner recipe. From your kids to other everyone will love it.
Preparation Time For Gnocchi, White Bean And Broccoli Bake: 10 minutes
Total Required Time: 30 minutes
– Broccoli florets, 4-5 cups
– Gnocchi, 1 package, 16 ounces
– Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained, 1 can
– Tomato sauce, 1 jar of 24 ounces
– Cheese, grated, 1 cup, divided
• Before you bake this 5 ingredient dish, turn the oven-heat to 400°F. Boil a pot half-full of water.
• Next, into the boiling water, add the broccoli florets. Cook it for 2 minutes. After that, add gnocchi. Cook it until each gnocchi floats to the top of the pot. It will take 4-5 minutes to happen.
• Drain both gnocchi and broccoli and keep then into the pot. Next, add tomato sauce, beans, and ¾ cup cheese. Stir well and pour the mixture into a big baking dish.
• Spread evenly with a large spoon. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the mixture.
• Now into the preheated oven, put the baking dish. Bake the mixture for 15-20 minutes, until cheese melts and bubbles start to form. Lastly, for seasoning sprinkle the required amount of salt and pepper.