Let your kids try no-bake recipes for the first time. He or she will start to love the process of making delicious food just for fun. It will teach them many skills slowly and steadily at an early age.
Triple-Berry Popsicles: No-Bake Recipes For Kids
This is one of the cold no-bake recipes for kids that everyone would love to have during summertime. On the other hand, your kids will surely love to make it as well as enjoy its deliciousness. This recipe is so easy that your kids can make without a problem.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Time For Freezing: 8 hours
Yield: 10 popsicles
– Sugar, 2/3 cup
– Blueberries, 1 cup
– Strawberries, seeds removed and sliced, 1 cup
– Raspberries, 1 cup
– Fresh lemon juice, ¼ cup
• First, bring a saucepan. In that saucepan, pour 1/3 cup of water and sugar. Now over the high heat, you have to boil the water. Continuously stir it, so the sugar gets dissolved. Set it aside.
• Now add all the berries and lemon juice into a blender. Make a smooth puree. It will take 30 seconds max.
• You can add 1/3 cup of simple syrup into the berry puree. Blend it well.
• Now you can pour the puree into some popsicle molds. Let these popsicles freeze at least for 4 hours. Make sure it is solid before you serve it.
Chewy Creamy Bars: No-Bake Recipes For Kids
Are you looking for interesting no-bake recipes for kids? Then this chewy, creamy bars recipe is what your kids need to make soon, all by themselves. Kids and elders love these delicious marshmallow-Oreo bars without fail. Apart from that, you can make it in 15 minutes only.
The time requires extra is for freezing. But just putting efforts for a quarter of an hour, your kids can make these bars. The process of making these bars is really fun. Even me and my boy love to make it together. Once he made it for his friends and everyone loved it.
What makes it easier for kids is that all you need is just three ingredients.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 9 squares
– Oreo, 1 pack of 16 ounce
– Marshmallows, 5 cups, large
– Butter, 4 tablespoons
• Firstly tear the Oreo cookie packet completely. Place the cookies into a blender or a food processor. You must blend until the cookies become grounded.
• Now bring a large bowl. Into the bowl, you have to melt the butter and the marshmallows together. You will get a puffy texture in 1 and ½ minutes.
• At this time, you have to be very quick. So, pour the ground cookies fast.
• Now is the time for mixing both the grounded cookie and marshmallows mixture very well. A gooey texture will form.
• Right now transfer it to a baking pan quickly. Spread the mixture equally on the pan. Let the mixture sit at least 10 minutes.
• Now remove the bars from the pan. Next, cut them into squares. Your kid can easily make these delicious bars on their own.