It is very hard to come up with fun dinners for kids. Little ones love the taste and look of the food. They don’t care about nutrition like us, older people. But these two following recipes will surely win the heart of the kids as they are also full of flavor and taste.
BBQ Chicken Pizza: Fun Dinners For Kids
The homemade version of the Chicken BBQ pizza can be great for your fun dinners for kids plan. Do you know that you can make it from scratch dough? In my family, everyone loves to have this pizza sometimes during dinner time.
Prep Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 32 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
– Pizza dough
– BBQ sauce, ½ cup
– Shredded chicken, 1 and ½ cup
– Onion, sliced thinly, ¼ cup
– Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1 and ½ cups
• You can make your pizza dough at home or just use canned pizza dough to make this BBQ Chicken Pizza.
• Once your pizza crust is ready, take the BBQ sauce and spread evenly over it. From the edge, keep a 1-inch gap while spreading the sauce.
• Now you can sprinkle the shredded chicken, as well as onion slices over the BBQ sauce. Over that, evenly spread mozzarella cheese.
• You have to bake the pizza for 15-17 minutes to get a golden-brown crust. The cheese will start to melt by that time.
• When you are halfway through the crust’s cooking time, just rotate the crust. After it is done, keep it the pizza on wire rack at least for 10 minutes. Before serving, slice with the pizza cutter.
Pizza Quesadillas: Fun Dinners For Kids
When wondering what fun dinners for kids you will be making, you can definitely start with this delightful Pizza Quesadillas. Don’t worry; your kiddo won’t give away his or her share of this yummy dinner recipe.
Prep Time For Pizza Quesadilla: 10 minutes
Total Time Required: 25 minutes
– Whole-wheat tortillas, 4, 8-inch
– Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 6 ounces
– Parmesan cheese, grated, 2 tablespoons
– Pepperoni, diced, 4 ounces
• First, to assemble quesadillas, you have to place two tortillas on your cutting board. Now over each of the tortillas sprinkle 1tbsp Parmesan, 3 ounces shredded mozzarella and diced pepperoni of 2 ounces. Put the remaining tortillas over it.
• Now heat a big skillet, placing it over medium heat. Onto the skillet, place one assembled quesadilla.
• Now you have to cook it for a minimum of 2 minutes. While cooking occasionally checks the quesadilla by lifting its edge whether the color has changed.
• Your tortilla should turn golden, and cheese should start to melt also. When that happens, just flip the quesadilla carefully on the skillet.
• Now you have to cook the quesadilla for 2 minutes more. Cheese should melt completely by that time.
• On a plate, place the hot quesadilla. Now repeat all the previous steps for more quesadillas. If you are making just two quesadillas, you can make it together, placing these two side-by-side on a griddle.
• After your quesadilla is ready, slice each of the quesadillas into 6 bite-sized wedges. Serve it with some dipping sauce.